The National Capital Area Chapter partners with numerous organizations to host events, co-sponsor speakers, and develop outreach materials. Please contact us if you are interested in partnering with us on activities.
- George Washington University, Environmental Law Program
- George Washington University, Regulatory Studies Center
- Society for Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry, Chesapeake and Potomoc Regional Chapter
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- Women's Council on Energy & the Environment
- Society for Risk Analysis specialty groups: Risk, Policy & Law; Economics and Benefits Analysis; Occupational Safety and Health