This year SRA-Japan will be hosting its 28th Annual Meeting from November 20th to the 22nd in Japan’s fourth biggest city, Nagoya.
The following is a message from Yoshitoku Yoshida, Chair of the SRA-Japan 28th Annual Meeting:
"It is with pleasure that we welcome all of you to SRA Japan's 28th Annual Meeting themed "Progress of Risk Research” with a view of not only Japan but also Asia and the World."
This time, not only Japanese but also English sessions will be scheduled. Application/Registration and paper template are now available online
Important dates are as follows:
- Application/Registration and Abstract submission open on July 6th, 2015.
- Please inform the secretariat of your proposal session by September 3rd, 2015.
- The authors are requested to submit the proposal of the presentation by September 6th, 2015.
- The deadline for abstract submission is October 9th, 2015. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted!
- In order for abstracts to be included in the final program, the presenting author must be registered by the early bird registration deadline of November 6th, 2015.
This meeting is a very wonderful opportunity to share scientific knowledge as well as to become involved in cultural and social activities in the very friendly atmosphere of Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
Chair of SRA Japan 2015 Annual Meeting