Evidence Integration in Chemical Assessments: Challenges Faced in Developing and Communicating Human Health Effect Conclusions
NAS will be holding a workshop on evidence integration (a summary step of the systematic review in human health assessment conducted by the U.S. EPA). Topic areas include:
- Lessons learned from Evidence Integration Colloquium that was held in Lisbon, Portugal in October 2017
- Best Practices in Evidence Integration
- Approaches for using mechanistic data to integrate evidence from animal and human studies
- Case studies of systematic review-enabled evidence integration
- Practical approaches to expedited evidence integration
Click here for more information, and to register to attend.
Poster presentation submissions are being accepted until February 1, 2019. For more information on acceptance guidelines and to submit, click here.