Risk Analysis: An International Journal
- Probabilistic Multiple Hazard Resilience Model of an Interdependent Infrastructure System
- A Modular Bayesian Salmonella Source Attribution Model for Sparse Data
- Communicating with the Public About Marauding Terrorist Firearms Attacks: Results from a Survey Experiment on Factors Influencing Intention to “Run, Hide, Tell” in the United Kingdom and Denmark
- Mega‐Review: Causality Books Causal Analytics for Applied Risk Analysis by Louis Anthony Cox, Jr., Douglas A. Popken, and Richard X. Sun. Springer, International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Vol. 270, 2018, $229, xxii+588. The...
- Toward Convergence Disaster Research: Building Integrative Theories Using Simulation